It doesnÂ’t take much to wow people when they walk through the doors of 270 Sherman butÂ on the Thursday evening of 30th October, we wanted to be sure to leave an impression with our guests. Thanks to the Hamilton Chamber of Commerce, we were able to do an Open House in tandem with their monthly Business After Business event enabling us to welcome over 250 people to the revitalized Cotton Factory!
We give honorable mentions to our tenants and other friends of 270 Sherman. Because of them the night was nothing less than spectacular.
- Highlights of the evening included:
- Aerial silk dancing performed by The Hamilton Aerial Group alongside David Gould playing his antler instrument
- Food servers in zombie costumes (in the spirit of Halloween)Â
- Portrait Photos by Marta Hewson PhotographyÂ
- The unveil of the Â‘skeletonÂ’ co-working office space for CASLÂ
- Opera singing by renowned performer, Kyra MillanÂ
- Tours of the elaborate film studios tenanted by Cineflix and Digital Canaries
It was a great pleasure to have hosted this event. We thank everyone that came. We give additional thanks to our sponsors: 1914 Wine, Grolsch Beer, Gelato Spot, Anna Sweetwater Pies, Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors, as well as participating tenants: Smokestack Studios, TH&B Collective, Sara FroeseÂ of All Sorts Press, Charles Meanwell, Paul Durdin, Visico Canada and Napier Studios. Visit our Facebook page for more photos! (via Facebook.com/270sherman)
Thanks to The City of Hamilton’s Economic DevelopmentÂ department, they have captured the highlights of our Open House event seen in the video above.